For you, your family and friends this is a special day – one to be enjoyed, celebrated and remembered. Whatever type of wedding you dream of, we can help you plan so it goes without a hitch!
With our range of tasteful wedding suites, fantastic choice of wedding menus, great attention to detail, luxury overnight accommodation, and of course awesome location overlooking the beautiful Firth of Forth our wedding packages offer the best options for choice and value.
Whether you prefer a small and intimate wedding or a big bash, a civil or humanist ceremony or even a gay wedding, The Old Manor Hotel offers the perfect location to suit your requirements – and with one of the best views in Fife!
Our range of wedding packages will give you some idea of what we can offer, but if you don’t see what you’re looking for please talk to us and we’ll try our best to tailor a unique package for your wedding.
INCLUDED IN ALL WEDDING PACKAGES
- Help and guidance throughout the planning stages and on your wedding day, from our wedding coordinator and team
- Red carpet welcome upon arrival
- The option to use the hotel as a venue for your ceremony
- Cake stand and knife
- Complimentary crockery
- Complimentary glassware
- Wedding suite dressed with crisp white linen for your finishing touches
- Place name cards and table menus on hotels stationary
- Master of Ceremonies if required
- Inclusion of children’s meals, under 12
- Large dance floor to kick off the celebrations
- Free parking within hotel grounds, with disabled access
- Use of the hotel and grounds for your beautiful wedding photography
- Spectacular view over awesome Largo Bay
REQUEST OUR WEDDING BROCHURE
If you would like our new wedding pack sent to you, please call us on 01333 320 368 or complete the form below.
Inside you’ll find details of our wedding packages with prices, including winter wedding and weekday options, small and intimate options and exclusive use.
You’ll also find more details about our facilities, accommodation, menu options, canapés, evening buffets, drinks options and of course – lots of useful advice!
We look forward to hearing from you.
You may need some help to choose your evening wedding entertainment – just ask us for our list of local and national musicians and artists – we’re sure we’ll know someone to fit your musical tastes. We can book live music for you from string quartets to steel bands and from guitar duos to rock bands.
STAYING WITH US
The Old Manor Hotel has 23 beautiful bedrooms – some with fantastic sea views and private balconies. And wedding guests can arrange early arrival and late departure to make the most of the occasion. Please book direct with us to ensure the best rates available.
Whilst we hope to have described The Old Manor Hotel accurately, it’s always best to pop in and see us and we can show you around, and discuss your plans in more detail. For further information, please contact Alistair Saddler or Morag Peattie on 01333 320368, or sending an enquiry below.