For you, your family and friends this is a special day – one to be enjoyed, celebrated and remembered.
To make sure every detail is taken care of The Old Manor has a flexible range of wedding packages to suit your requirements and ensure everything is just perfect on the big day.
- Help and guidance throughout the planning stages and on your wedding day, from our wedding coordinator and team
- Red carpet welcome upon arrival
- The option to use the hotel as a venue for your ceremony
- Wedding suite dressed with crisp white linen for your finishing touches
- Place name cards and table menus on hotels stationary
- Master of Ceremonies if required
- Inclusion of children’s meals, under 12
- Large dance floor to kick off the celebrations
- Free parking within hotel grounds, with disabled access
- Use of the hotel and grounds for your beautiful photographs
- Spectacular view over awesome Largo Bay
If you would like our new wedding pack sent to you, please call us or complete the form below. Inside you’ll find details of our wedding packages with prices including winter and weekday options, small and intimate options, exclusive use, our facilities, accommodation, menu options, canapés, evening buffets, drinks options and some useful advice.
We look forward to hearing from you.
You may need some help to choose your evening entertainment – just ask us for our list of local and national musicians and artists – we’re sure we’ll know someone to fit your musical tastes. We can book live music for you from string quartets to steel bands and from guitar duos to rock bands.
STAYING WITH US
The Old Manor Hotel has 23 beautiful bedrooms – some with fantastic sea views and private balconies. And wedding guests can arrange early arrival and late departure to make the most of the occasion. Please book direct with us to ensure the best rates available.
Whilst we hope to have described The Old Manor Hotel accurately, it’s always best to pop in and see us and we can show you around, and discuss your plans in more detail. For further information, please contact Alistair Saddler or Morag Peattie on 01333 320368, or sending an enquiry below.